Creemos en nosotros,
aquí nadie reza.

domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

Aprehender.

I don´t know what time it is
Or who’s the one to blame for this
Do what I believe what I can´t see
And how do you know
which way the wind blows

Cause I can feel it all around
I´m lost between the sound
And just when I think
I know, there she goes

Goodbye for now
Goodbye for now
So long

Goodbye for now (I´m not the type to say I told you so)
Goodbye for now
So long (I think the hardest part of holding on is lettin go)

I hope you understand
It's been a long time coming
It's for the best
No offense
 
I'm in love with somebody
Found someone that completes me
I'm in love with somebody
Oh yeah (oh yeah)
And it's not you
 
I know who you think you are
Sorry I've turned you on
But I'm kissing you off
Lines of whiskey and cigarettes
But not enough to make me forget
I got someone who has raised the bar
I heard it all before
Stop spinning your wheels
You'll use the door
No hard feelings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A veces los pensamientos vuelan tan alto que son prisioneros del sol.